Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Went toa payoh wif my parents today. On my way at the posb a les couple came in. Both were from the jc my sec sch is affliated to. Dono why but i thought the feelings have long faded but still i feel that awkward here n there. Sigh. Why sia! Thinking back if i were to appeal to aj or sa, i don think i will do equally well as nw. Hmm i think it's still this prob. Fame! Wad does it feel if i were to wear the shirt? Surely ppl will look highly of me haha. Top sec sch, top jc sigh i guess the more i think of this the more i hope i can get to uni wif my results. Hmm 2 more years to go. Still got plenty of chance left :) I hope my frenz out there who wishes to go to uni also, dun give up. Even if any1 of u didnt score tht well for a sem or 2, there's still chance, as long as u have faith in urself. There's definitely a place in uni for u & i :)

No comments: